How to Play the “Man, Gun, Gorilla” Game:
This is a life-sized version of the popular game: Paper, Rock, Scissors.
- Man – embodied by the showing of “muscles”
- Gun – embodied by, you guessed it, the showing of a “gun”
- Gorilla – embodied by the “beating of your chest”
The contestants stand back-to-back. On the count of 3, the participants turn and face each other while performing one of the three things – man, gun, or gorilla.
- Man beats the Gun.
- The Gun beats the Gorilla.
- The Gorilla beats the Man.
If the contestants tie, then they die – meaning they are both out. Keep going through the whole group until you have a winner.
See the game in action: